Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cafe Tresor

So my roommate and I were wandering the Marais and doing some shopping the other day when we realized we were super thirsty and hungry. Luckily, the narrow streets were dotted with colorful cafes. We sat down at Cafe Tresor (Treasure) and scanned the menu.

I had been in Paris for about 2 weeks already and STILL hadn't had steak tartare with fries so I figured it was about time I did.

Steak Tartare, Frites

A mound of finely chopped raw beef might not look like much but I promise you, it was a delightful explosion of flavors and textures in my mouth. Mixed with some caper, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, the combination of the soft beef and crispy fries was amazing.


YUM. I'm drooling just thinking about it again. I might have to treat myself to another plate of steak tartare today.

No comments:

Post a Comment